map
youtube twitter facebook Google Paly App Stores

Victims until today

4048

5 Years since Massacre against Palestine Liberation Army North of Syria, Perpetrator Remains Unidentified

Published : 11-07-2017

5 Years since Massacre against Palestine Liberation Army North of Syria, Perpetrator Remains Unidentified

July 10, 2017 marks the fifth anniversary of a massacre perpetrated against the Palestine Liberation Army (PLA) by an unidentified perpetrator.

On July 10, 2012 anonymous militias kidnapped 16 PLA fighters on their way back from a military site in Misyaf, near Idlib, to AlNeirab Camp in Aleppo. The captives were killed one month later.

The Syrian government held the opposition outfits responsible for the massacre and mobilized residents of AlNeirab Camp to chase down opposition affiliates, at the same time as the pro-government Liwaa AlQuds battalion started to see the day. The opposition outfits firmly denied the accusations.

However, evidence leading to the real perpetrator started to emerge early in 2015 when opposition militias broke into the government’s Criminal Security Branch in Idlib and stumbled upon pictures of a number of detainees reportedly tortured to death by the government troops.

Mutilated cadavers of the PLA fighters Mahmoud Abu AlLeil and Anas Karim appeared among a stock of live snapshots of torture victims. The pictures also provided living proofs on the torture tactics and cells where the victims had been made to suffer until their last breath.

According to activists, the massacre was perpetrated against the pro-government PLA fighters to send out a warning message to the entire Palestinians, particularly those opposing the incumbent regime. Others said the genocide makes part of a collective punishment tactic aiming to wipe out Palestinians’ presence in Syria.

AGPS kept record of the names of 202 PLA fighters killed in the rampant Syrian warfare, dozens among whom were tortured to death.

Short URL : https://www.actionpal.org.uk/en/post/5468

July 10, 2017 marks the fifth anniversary of a massacre perpetrated against the Palestine Liberation Army (PLA) by an unidentified perpetrator.

On July 10, 2012 anonymous militias kidnapped 16 PLA fighters on their way back from a military site in Misyaf, near Idlib, to AlNeirab Camp in Aleppo. The captives were killed one month later.

The Syrian government held the opposition outfits responsible for the massacre and mobilized residents of AlNeirab Camp to chase down opposition affiliates, at the same time as the pro-government Liwaa AlQuds battalion started to see the day. The opposition outfits firmly denied the accusations.

However, evidence leading to the real perpetrator started to emerge early in 2015 when opposition militias broke into the government’s Criminal Security Branch in Idlib and stumbled upon pictures of a number of detainees reportedly tortured to death by the government troops.

Mutilated cadavers of the PLA fighters Mahmoud Abu AlLeil and Anas Karim appeared among a stock of live snapshots of torture victims. The pictures also provided living proofs on the torture tactics and cells where the victims had been made to suffer until their last breath.

According to activists, the massacre was perpetrated against the pro-government PLA fighters to send out a warning message to the entire Palestinians, particularly those opposing the incumbent regime. Others said the genocide makes part of a collective punishment tactic aiming to wipe out Palestinians’ presence in Syria.

AGPS kept record of the names of 202 PLA fighters killed in the rampant Syrian warfare, dozens among whom were tortured to death.

Short URL : https://www.actionpal.org.uk/en/post/5468